Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks and God bless.
"YES WE HAVE PUPPIES." We had a litter of lemon and whites born onOctober 27, 2014. We have 2 males and 3 females left. We are taking deposits. Ready to go December 22, 2014. All pups will come with AKC and UKC papers, first shots, deworming and micro-chipped. We may have a litter of tri-color's in the wintertime but we can't control Mother Nature. Sign up deposits are welcome for tri-color's.
Here is the current litter. below are pictures of a previous litter by the same parents (Missy and Patchez). As this litter gets older we will post more pictures of them, at a week old we like to let them rest and have plenty of time with mama.
Here are some of our past puppies that found new homes.
We want to take the time to say thank you to all those who bought a puppy from us.
Some of our pups with their new families
Tips For Picking Out A Puppy
1. A puppy's nose should be slightly moist to the touch, with no excessive amount of discharge.
2. The pups skin and coat should be soft and shiny, not flaky or have large amounts of shedding. The pup also should not have any sores or bumps.
3. A healthy puppy might be sleepy but, will be playful at times and is not isolated in a corner. When it's mealtime the pup will be interested in it's food.
4. The area where the pup spends its time should be clean.
5. Try to see all the pups; they should be energetic and playing with one another.
6. The pup should not be vomiting or coughing.
7. Enjoy yourself; picking out a puppy can be a lot of fun for you and your family.
Did you know if you had a male puppy neutured before the age of 6 months he won't lift his leg to pee.
The tip of a beagles tail must be white for it to be true beagle.