We had a litter of lemon pups the end of February. They have all found their fur-ever homes.
Patchez and Missy are the proud parents.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks and God bless.
We currently don't have any puppies. Our next litter will also be lemon and white (pictured below). We are hoping for another litter in the fall. We may have a litter of tri-color's in the wintertime but we can't control Mother Nature.
Here are some of our past puppies that found new homes.
We want to take the time to say thank you to all those who bought a puppy from us.
Some of our pups with their new families
Tips For Picking Out A Puppy
1. A puppy's nose should be slightly moist to the touch, with no excessive amount of discharge.
2. The pups skin and coat should be soft and shiny, not flaky or have large amounts of shedding. The pup also should not have any sores or bumps.
3. A healthy puppy might be sleepy but, will be playful at times and is not isolated in a corner. When it's mealtime the pup will be interested in it's food.
4. The area where the pup spends its time should be clean.
5. Try to see all the pups; they should be energetic and playing with one another.
6. The pup should not be vomiting or coughing.
7. Enjoy yourself; picking out a puppy can be a lot of fun for you and your family.
Did you know if you had a male puppy neutured before the age of 6 months he won't lift his leg to pee.
The tip of a beagles tail must be white for it to be true beagle.